- Notice of Public/Staff Workshop: Draft Environmental Impact Report and General Waste Discharge Requirements for Composting Operations
- NEW Amendment of General Waste Discharge Requirements for Composting Operations
- Draft Statewide Disaster-Related Wastes General Order
- Program & Technical Notes
- Cost of Regulating Active Landfills for Water Quality, Report to the Legislature October 2015
- State Water Board Joint Technical Document Index
- California Integrated Waste Management Board (CIWMB) Joint Technical Document Index
- Treated Wood Waste (TWW) Authorized Landfills
- Landfill Waste Acceptance List
- Porter Cologne Water Quality Act
- Title 27 California Code of Regulations
- Federal Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Regulations (40 CFR 258)
- Subtitle D (Subpart 257 and 258, Title 40, Federal Code of Regulations)
- Chapter 15 Title 23, California Code of Regulations: Hazardous Waste
- 68-16: Statement of Policy for Maintaining High Quality of Waters in California
- 92-49: Policies/Procedures for Investigation and Cleanup and Abatement of Dischargers (WC Sec. 13304)
- 93-62: Policy for Regulation of Discharges of Municipal Solid Waste
- Super Order: Implementation of Resolution No. 93-62
- 93-100: Deadlines for Implementation of Federal Requirements for Municipal Solid Waste
- 88-63: Adoption of Policy Entitled "Sources of Drinking Water"
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
Want More Information?
Keep up-to-date on State Water Board activities. Subscribe to one or more email lists and receive announcements and updates by email.
Have a program-specific question? Ask the program. Contact information is available on the program's website (accessible through the Program tab).