Water Rights Hearings Program
Welcome to the Division of Water Rights Hearings Program home webpage.
This website provides posted information related to current and archived hearings conducted by the State Water Board, and provides generally information, via FAQs, describing the nature, conduct and immediate results of a water right hearing. [NOTE: The general information provided is not intended to either alter or supersede State Water Board regulations or policies regarding the conduct of such hearings.]
Hearings Program Site Index
This section contains links to important information related to water rights hearings conducted by the State Water Board. Please check this section periodically for the latest information.
- Notice of Postponement of Public Hearing and Notice of Status Conference for Amador Water Agency Hearing (09/23/20)
- Notice of Rescheduling of Public Hearing for College Lake (09/08/20)
- Notice of Postponement of Public Hearing for College Lake (08/24/20)
- Notice of Rescheduling of Public Hearing for Amador Water Agency Hearing (07/15/20)
- Notice of Public Hearing and Pre-Hearing Conference Released for Amador Water Agency Hearing (07/07/20)
- Notice of Public Hearing Released for College Lake Project (07/06/20)
Subscribe to the Water Rights email list(s) to receive updates regarding current issues.