Uniform Grants Guidance
The payment you received was from a Federal Award. As a pass-thru entity, the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) is required to notify recipients of all federal awards received from us during each fiscal year.
The Uniform Administrative requirement, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Grant Guidance) 2CRF 200.501, requires non-Federal entities to have a single or program audit conducted if the entity expends(receives) $750,000 or more per fiscal year. For more information, please visit the California State Controller’s Office website at https://www.sco.ca.gov/aud_single_audit_requirement.html.
The following is a list of Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers for the SWRCB.
- CFDA #21.027 – Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- CFDA #66.204 - Multipurpose Grants to States and Tribes
- CDFA #66.419 - Water Pollution Control State, Interstate, and Tribal Program Support
- CFDA #66.442 – Assistance for Small and Disadvantaged Communities Drinking Water Grant Program
- CFDA #66.454 - Water Quality Management Planning Grants
- CDFA #66.458 - Capitalization Grants for Clean Water State Revolving Funds
- CDFA #66.460 - Nonpoint Source Implementation Grants
- CDFA #66.461 - Regional Wetland Program Development Grants
- CDFA #66.468 - Capitalization Grants for Drinking Water State Revolving Funds (Including Additional Supplemental Appropriations for Disaster Relief Act)
- CFDA #66.472 - Beach Monitoring and Notification Program Implementation Grants