A-2688 and A-2689, Oceanside and Fallbrook NPDES Permits
The State Water Resources Control Board received petitions for review of the San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board's Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R9-2019-0166 [NPDES No. CA0107433], and Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R9-2019-0169 [NPDES No. CA0108031] for the City of Oceanside and Fallbrook Public Utilities District, regulating discharges to the Pacific Ocean from the Oceanside Ocean Outfall.
Revised Draft Order (February 12, 2021) SWRCB/OCC Files A-2688 & 2689
Proposed Order (January 8, 2021) SWRCB/OCC Files A-2688, and A-2689
On January 8, 2021, the State Water Board provided notice that it would consider adoption of a proposed order in the above matter on February 16, 2021 at a public meeting. The transmittal letter and notice is below and explains how to submit comments to the Board for this matter. The public meeting will take place remotely. Instructions for participating in the remote public meeting will be included in the Board Meeting Agenda for the February 16, 2021 State Water Board Meeting, which will be available on the State Water Board’s website on or about February 5, 2020.
Petition, Record, and Other Documents
- Petition of the City of Oceanside – March 10, 2020
- Petition of Fallbrook Public Utilities District – March 10, 2020
- San Diego Water Board Response to Petitions, including link to access administrative record – June 19, 2020
- Order No. R9-2019-0166 (City of Oceanside)
- Order No. R9-2019-0169 (Fallbrook Public Utilities District)
- Orders Denying Request for Stay for:
- Complete Petition Letter – May 6, 2020
- Acknowledgement Letters for:
To obtain listed documents not linked above, please contact Marleigh Wood in the Office of Chief Counsel at Marleigh.Wood@waterboards.ca.gov or (916) 341-5169.