Bay Protection and Toxic Cleanup Program - (BPTCP)
BPTCP Screening (Region 2-San Francisco Bay) and Confirmation (All Regions)
- 38 through 46
Dates and Regions - Fieldata.dbf
- Leg 38 - 4/17/95 through 4/19/95 - Region 2
- Leg 39 - 5/1/95 through 5/2/95 - Region 2
- Leg 40 - 10/25/95 through 10/27/95 - Region 2
- Leg 41 - 12/5/95 through 12/7/95- Region 2
Leg 42 - 4/17/96 through 4/18/96 - Region 1 (Humboldt Bay)
- Leg 43 - 5/9/96 - Region 3 (Monterey Bay ports/harbors)
- Leg 44 - 6/10/96 through 6/11/96 - Region 2 (S.F. Bay)
- Leg 45 - 6/19/96 through 6/20/96 - Regions 4 & 8
46 - 7/17/96 through 7/18/96 - Region 4 (Port of
- Legs 38-41: 95 sed. samples screening (no replicates); 3 stations collected for TIE project
- Leg 42: 10 sed. samples; 10 resident organism tissue samples
- Leg 43: 9 sed. samples; 1water column sample
- Leg 44: 10 sed. cores for sediment/water interface tests
- Leg 45: 12 sed. samples
46: 15 sed. samples, including core samples
- Chemistry data in dBase IV format - Chem3846.dbf
- Subsurface water organic chemistry in dBaseIV format - L00018e2.dbf
- Porewater organic chemistry data in dBase IV format - L00017e3.dbf
- Tissue chemistry in dBase IV format - Reg1tiss.dbf
- PAH, PCB and pesticide analyses completed on 62 sediment samples; PCB only analyses completed on 83 additional sediment samples.
- Metal analysis completed on 65 sediment samples; Mercury only analyses were completed on 71 additional sediment samples.
- AVS/SEM analyses completed on 29 sediment samples.
- TOC & grain size analysis completed on all 151 sediment samples.
- Pore water metal analyses were completed on 8 pore water samples.
- Pesticide, PCB and PAH analyses were performed on 11 pore water sample.
- Pesticide and PCB analyses were performed on 1 subsurface water sample.
and organic analyses were performed on 10 tissue
Testing: Toxicity data in dbase IV format - Tox3846.dbf
- Amphipod survival (Eohaustorius) in solid phase completed on 136 samples.
- Urchin larvae development in pore water completed on 107 samples.
- Urchin larvae development in sediment/water interface core completed on 1 9 core samples.
shell development in subsurface water was completed
on one sample.
Community - Ben1-56.dbf
on 32 samples pending
- Analyses on 32 samples pending
copy data reports for Legs 38 through 46 submitted
to SWRCB december 1997;
includes all analytical data, cruise reports; QA/QC reports for chemistry, toxicity, TOC,
and grain size data.
- Hard copy data reports for Legs 38 through 46 submitted to SWRCB december 1997;