Financial Assistance Funding - Grants and Loans
- Agricultural Drainage Program Application
- Agricultural Drainage Management Loan Program Application
- Cleanup and Abatement Account Attachments
- Commingled Plume Account (CPA) Program Application
- CWSRF Financial Assistance Application with Instructions
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Compliance Guidelines
- U.S. EPA DBE Certification
- Grant Administration Resources - Grant Forms and Schedules
- Orphan Site Cleanup Fund (OSCF) - (PDF)
- Project assessment and Evaluation.
- Replacing, Removing, or Upgrading Underground Storage tanks (RUST) Program Loan Application
(Page last updated 6/14/18)
Water is a precious resource in California, and maintaining its quality is of utmost importance to safeguard the health of the public and the environment.