Financial Assistance Funding - Grants and Loans
General Terms and Conditions - Grants
Division of Financial Assistance standard contract language for general terms and conditions for grants.
Versions of General Terms and Conditions (GTC) for 100% grant funded projects are listed below by date.
A sustainable California made possible by clean water and water availability for both human uses and environmental resource protection.
To preserve, enhance, and restore the quality of California's water resources and drinking water for the protection of the environment, public health, and all beneficial uses, and to ensure proper water resource allocation and efficient use, for the benefit of present and future generations.
Subscribe to our Email Lists
- US Economic Development Administration Grant Opportunities for Federally Declared Disaster Areas in 2017
- Environmental Section
- Mobile Application Project Status Report for public access (AppSTAT)
- Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Grant Program
- California Indian Tribal Relations
- CW/DW Capacity Development Strategy
- Davis-Bacon Act Compliance
- Disqualified Businesses and Persons
- Division of Financial Assistance - Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Division of Water Rights - Water Use Reporting
- FAAST - Online Financial Assistance Application Submittal Tool
- Office of Sustainable Water Solutions
- Other State and Federal Agencies Funding Sources
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA)
- Wastewater User Charge Survey Reports
- Water Environment Federation
- More Useful Links
- California Financing Coordinating Committee
- SRF Environmental Review Requirements
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Funding for California Native American Tribes