Financial Assistance Funding - Grants and Loans - CWSRF
- Download Logos for Project Signage - All recipients are required to post a sign on the project site with the following logos:
- Resolution Templates
- Signage Guidance
- American Iron and Steel (AIS) Requirement | EPA AIS Training May 2016 | AIS Presentation May 2016
- Contact: Mr. Martin Taylor: email: Martin.Taylor@waterboards.ca.gov; telephone: (916) 341-5416; OR through U.S. Mail:
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance
1001 I Street, 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
P.O. Box 944212
Sacramento, CA 94244-2120
- California Urban Water Conservation Council - Memo of Understanding Signatories
- Environmental Review
- Green Project Reserve: Guidance for Determining Project Eligibility
- Legal Frequently Asked Questions
- Plans and Specifications (P&S) and Bid Approval
Note: All CWSRF recipients are also required to include a copy of the applicable federal wage determination(s) in the Project (P&S). This should be an actual list of the wages, link or reference to the federal wage determination(s) is not sufficient.
- See our Davis Bacon Compliance Information page for additional information, forms, fact sheets, FAQ, etc
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Compliance Guidelines: PDF | Word
- DBE Requirements Flowchart
- U.S. EPA DBE Certification
- Note: All CWSRF recipients are also required to include a copy of the applicable federal wage determination(s) in the Project (P&S). This should be an actual list of the wages, link or reference to the federal wage determination(s) is not sufficient.
- U.S. EPA Final Interpretive Guidance for Certain Amendments in the Water Resources Reform and Development Act to Titles I, II, V, and VI of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act
- U.S. EPA Procedures for Implementing Certain Provisions of EPA's Fiscal Year 2012 Appropriations
Affecting The Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Programs
- Water Conservation Flowchart
Use of American Iron and Steel (AIS) in CWSRF projects is now a permanent requirement. See more information on the US EPA website.
- Please contact us at CleanWaterSRF@waterboards.ca.gov or phone (916) 327-9978.