GALLO VINEYARDS, INC. – Cease and Desist Order Hearing
The State Water Resources Control Board will hold a hearing to receive evidence relevant to determining whether to adopt, with or without revision, a draft Cease and Desist Order (CDO) against Gallo Vineyards, Inc – Old River in San Joaquin County.
- December 4, 2012 - Order WR 2012-0035: Order Denying Reconsideration
- November 19, 2012 - Submitted Comments on the Draft Order (dated 11/06/12)
- November 6, 2012 - Cover Letter and State Water Board Draft Order Denying Reconsideration
- August 17, 2010 - Memorandum of Points and Authorities in Opposition to Petition for Reconsideration of Order WR 2010-0026-EXEC
- August 2, 2010 - Notice of Petition and Petition for Reconsideration of Order WR 2010-0026-EXEC, with accompanying Memorandum of Points and Authorities in support of petition, filed by San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority (Water Authority) and State Water Contractors (SWC).
- July 20, 2010 – Notice of Cancellation of Public Hearing
- July 2, 2010 – State Water Board’s Water Right Order WR 2010-0026-EXEC (Order Approving Settlement Agreement).
- March 29, 2010 - Notice of Postponement of Public Hearing
- March 16, 2010 - Letter from Dana Heinrich, Senior Staff Counsel for State Water Board, responding to issues raised in a letter dated March 10, 2010, from Kenneth Petruzzelli, who represents Modesto Irrigation District (MID), and a response dated March 12, 2010, from John Herrick, who represents three of the four parties against whom draft cease and desist orders have been issued.
- March 12, 2010 - Letter from John Herrick, who represents three of the four parties against whom draft cease and desist orders have been issued.
- March 10, 2010 - Letter from Kenneth Petruzzelli, who represents Modesto Irrigation District (MID).
- March 8, 2010 - Service Lists of Participants (with copies of NOIs).
- February 18,. 2010 - Notice of Public Hearings
- February 9, 2010 - MID, SLDMWA and SWC Request to Intervene
- December 31, 2009 - Request for Hearing
- December 14, 2009 - Draft Cease and Desist Order