Garrapata Water Company: ACL/CDO Hearing
Garrapata Water Company requested a hearing in response to a proposed Administrative Civil Liability Complaint (ACL) issued by the Deputy Director for Division of Water Rights (Division). The State Water Board will hold a hearing to receive evidence relevant to determining whether to impose administrative civil liability (ACL) and adopt a Cease and Desist Order (CDO).
- September 20, 2010 – Notice of Cancellation of Public Hearing
- January 29, 2010 - Notice of Postponement of Public Hearing
- January 6, 2010 - Service List of Participants (with copies of NOIs)
- December 15, 2009 - Notice of Public Hearing
- June 19, 2008 - Request for Hearing submitted by Garrapata Water Company
- June 10, 2008 - Administrative Civil Liability and Draft CDO