Proposition 50: Round 2 Project Priority Lists
Invitations to Submit Funding Applications
Based on available funding this year, some applicants near the top of the final PPLs will be invited to submit a full funding application. Projects that are not funded this year will automatically remain on the PPL for future years. In addition, water systems may submit preapplications for new projects during the preapplication submittal period during the designated period each year. New projects will be added to the appropriate PPL each year, following a request for new preapplications.Click here for the lists of Round 2 (2006-2007) invitees.
Public comments were solicited on draft PPLs for at least 30 days. Comments were submitted in writing or via email to CDPH. Following CDPH's review and consideration of comments received on the draft PPLs, final PPLs are listed here.
Round 2 Project Priority Lists (2006-2007)
No proposals for were submitted in Round 2 for Chapter 4a.2: Demonstration Projects and Studies for Contaminant Treatment and Removal, and Chapter 6b: Demonstration Projects and Studies for Contaminant Removal. Click here for the Round 1 PPLs (2004-2005).
- Chapter 3: Water Security
- Chapter 4a.1: Small Community Water System Facilities
- Chapter 4a.3: Community Water System Monitoring Facilities
- Chapter 4a.4: Drinking Water Source Protection
- Chapter 4a.5: Disinfection Byproduct Treatment Facilities
- Chapter 4b: Southern California Projects to Reduce Demand on Colorado River Water
- Chapter 6c: Ultraviolet (UV) and Ozone Treatment