Groundwater Ambient Monitoring and Assessment Program (GAMA)
- USGS releases new Water Quality Mapping Tool to easily view GAMA Priority Basin Project data, including trends results.
- USGS releases Fact Sheet for Groundwater Quality in the Mokelumne, Cosumnes, and American River Watersheds (2018)
- USGS releases Fact Sheet and SIR for Groundwater-Quality in the North San Francisco Bay Shallow Aquifer (2018)
- USGS releases Fact Sheet for Groundwater-Quality in the Shallow Aquifers of the Madera-Chowchilla and Kings Subbasins (2018)
- Private well owners needed! Current USGS GAMA groundwater quality sampling occuring in the Sacramento Metro area. Check back here for next sampling area!
- LLNL releases Special Study: Excess nitrogen and methane in noble gas samples (April 2017)
- USGS releases Groundwater-Quality Data in 12 GAMA Study Units (2017)
- USGS releases DSR for Groundwater Quality in the Madera/Chowchilla-Kings Shallow Aquifer Study Unit (2016)
- USGS releases Fact Sheet and Data Release for Groundwater-Quality in the Tulare Shallow Aquifer Study Unit (January 2017)
- Visit the new GAMA Program Publications online map to spatially view study units and access available publications
- Public access to Public Water System well location information is now available on GeoTracker GAMA
Subscribe to our Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA) email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists. See the "Water Quality" section.
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Quality
Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA)
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 341-5577
Fax: (916) 341-5463