Welcome to our new Website
It has been changed to conform to new California State Website Standards. You will find new easier-to-use navigation tools, including a search engine powered by Google. We realize that the conversion may cause some inconvenience (e.g., some of your bookmarked pages will not longer work). However, the new format should make it easier for you to find the information that you need.
On Every Page
- Tabs across the top of each page provide links to the main content areas of our Website. Click on a tab to go to that area.
- Move your mouse over a tab and additional sub-topics appear in the green bar below the tabs. Click on a sub-topic to go there directly.
- A list of resource links appear in the blue navigation bar at the left side of the page.
- Click on “Website Index” at the bottom to view an alphabetical list of our Website content. Find what you need faster.
- Use the search tool in the upper right corner to search by key words for information on our Website or on all California Government Websites.
- Links at the bottom of each page provide ways to get help and to contact us.
On the Home Page
- Current issues of interest are highlighted with links in the white area of the page. Click on a link to go to that issue. These links will change with our priorities.
- Click on the “More …” link to view a complete list of water issues.
- Our most important announcements are highlighted in the shaded box. Click on one to get additional information.
- Click on the “More Announcements …” link at the bottom to view a complete list of our current announcements.
If you still cannot find what you need, please to email the WebMaster at WebSupport@waterboards.ca.gov.