- 2021 State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA) Report
- A Compilation of Water Quality Goals
Numerical water quality limits from the literature for over 850 chemical constituents and water quality parameters. The text of the report explains, with examples, how these limits may be used in the context of California's quality standards. A summary of relevant statutes, regulations, plans, and policies and a list of references are included.
- Bay-Delta Strategic Workplan
- Division of Drinking Water: Selected Publications
- Glossary and Definitions of Water Words
- Microcystin Toxins-California's 303(d) List for Klamath River
- Proposed Draft Water Quality Enforcement Policy
- Public Records Access
- Strategic Plan
- Water Quality Control Policy-Use of Coastal and Estuarine Waters for Power Plan Cooling
- Water Quality Objectives for Cadmium and Related Implementation Methods
- Workforce Planning Framework Report
This report provides a framework for developing an organizational Workforce Plan and Succession Plan for the State and Regional Water Quality Control Boards. This framework is designed to enable the Water Boards to develop strategies for recruitment, training, development, and retention of staff, and the capture/retention of the Water Boards' institutional knowledge.
- Other Water Board Publications