Biostimulatory Substances/Biological Integrity Stakeholder Advisory Group
Stakeholder Advisory Group
The Stakeholder Advisory Group (SAG) will advise the State Water Board staff on development of the nutrient control program and program to assess biological integrity. Stakeholders will be organized by interest group (environmental advocates, sanitary agencies, etc.) and each group will choose a representative. This representative will communicate the goals, technical and policy issues associated with the development of the nutrient control program to other interested stakeholders within their group. The representative will then communicate their interest group's comments back to the SAG.
An independent facilitator will represent the views of the SAG to the Science Panel and Regulatory Groups. The goal here is to ensure that overall stakeholder input is incorporated into the technical and policy elements throughout this process, empowering the Stakeholder Advisory Group to play a key role in advising the State Water Board.
Links to Recordings
- Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting from 3/17/2017
- Algal Stream Condition Index Webinar from 3/30/2017
- Channels in Developed Landscapes Webinar from 6/26/2017
- Biological Condition Gradient Webinar from 7/5/2017
- Algal Stream Condition Index Webinar from 7/12/2017
- Link to Check In Webinar from 5/7/2018
- Algal Stream Condition Index Webinar 9/17/2018
- Channels in Developed Landscapes Webinar 9/24/2018
- Science to Support Biostimulatory Objectives Webinar 9/25/2018
- Link to Biological Objectives/Biological Integrity Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Information -
(for meetings held prior to project merge with Implementation Plan for Assessing Biostimulatory Substances Policy)
- Link to Nutrient Objectives Stakeholder Advisory Group Meeting Information - (for meetings held prior to project merge with Biological Integrity Policy)
Receive updates, announcements, and notices on this topic by email. Subscribe to the Biostimulatory Substances and Biological Integrity email list (Water Quality section).