13385 Enforcement Reports
Pursuant to CWC 13385(o), the State Water Board is required to report information on violations, enforcement actions, and the effectiveness of current enforcement policies, including mandatory minimum penalties. This requirement pertains to National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) wastewater and stormwater facilities within California. Historically, the Water Board produced an annual report (13385 Report) addressing these requirements and these reports are listed below. This data is maintained in the CIWQS database.
- 2019 13385(o) Enforcement Report
- 2018 13385(o) Enforcement Report
- 2017 13385(o) Enforcement Report
- 2016 13385(o) Enforcement Report
- 2015 13385(o) Enforcement Report
- 2014 13385(o) Enforcement Report
13385 Enforcement Reports prior to 2014 are available upon request. Please contact Valaree St. Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org to request archived reports.