Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF)
This policy is effective December 3, 2019. This document includes the guidance on applying for financial assistance for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) and Water Recycling Funding Programs.
The CWSRF Policy consists of a main policy document and appendices. Applicants should also refer to the current Intended Use Plan for information about the current financing terms and fund availability.
Approvals given under previous versions of the Policy remain valid. If there are any contradictions between previous Policy requirements and current Policy requirements, Division staff will work with applicants to quickly resolve the differences.
Appendices (Appendices under development will be posted on this site in the near future)
- Operating Agreement between the California State Water Resources Control Board and the United States Environmental Protection Agency Region IX for Activities and Functions in Managing the State Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund Program
- Appendix 1 - Division of Financial Assistance Organization Charts
- Appendix 2 - Policy for Implementing the CWSRF
- Appendix 3 - State Laws, Regulations, Opinions, and Agreements
- 3A - Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act as updated
- 3B - California Water Code: Clean Water State Revolving Fund Implementing Legislation as datedOpens in New Window
- 3C - Legal Authority for the Offices of the State Treasurer and the State Controller
- 3D - Memorandum of Understanding between the State Water Resources Control Board, the State Controller, and the State Treasurer's Office
- 3E - Attorney General's Opinion Regarding the Authority of the State Water Resources Control Board to Implement the Clean Water State Revolving Fund Program
- 3F - Attorney General's Certification Concurring with Chief Counsel of the State Water Resources Control Board and Certifying the State Water Resources Control Board is Authorized to Enter the 1989 Grant Agreement
- 3G - Interagency Agreement between the State Water Resources Control Board and the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank
- 3H - Master Trust Indenture and Master Payment and Pledge Agreement
- 3 I - California Environmental Quality Act as updated
- Appendix 4 - Accounting Office Functional Statement
- Appendix 5 - State Controllers Account Numbers
- Appendix 6 - California Public Records Act Guidelines as updated