- Posted a current summary of water system's exceedance/compliance status (Excel file) under the Pie Chart, as well as detailed exceedance/compliance issues data (Excel file) and map data as of 01/12/2018.
- FAQ document was updated to include information about including state only violations in the dataset.
- Data disclosure was updated to include information about including state only violations in the dataset.
- Added state only violations (includes perchlorate, 1,1-dichloroethane, 1,3-dichloropropene, bentazon, molinate, and thiobencarb) to the exceedance/compliance status data set and map.
- Press Release
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Drinking Water Watch – Safe Drinking Water Information System (SDWIS) Data
- Water System Success Stories
- Human Right to Water in the News
- Other References
- Division of Drinking Water Reports and Publications
- United Nations Work on the Human Right to Water Work and Sanitation
- Assessing Water Affordability - A Pilot Study in Two Regions of California
- The Human Right to Water Bill in California by UC Berkeley Law School
- Video »» Thirsty for Justice: Struggle for the Human Right to Water
- Video »» Community Water Center: Advancing Community-Driven Water Solutions
Click on to enlarge photo on left.
- Exceedance/Compliance Status of Public Water Systems
(estimated completion 2018)
(coming in 2018)
- Data Disclosure
- Exceedance/Compliance Status of Public Water Systems (PWSs) Data (Excel Files)
- Chromium-6 Drinking Water MCL Information
- Affordable Safe Drinking Water (ASDW) Initiative (Under Revision)
- Affordable Data (Excel file) (estimated completion 2018)
- Accessible Data (Excel file) (coming in 2018)
Disclaimer: The contents of external Websites and/or documents displayed here do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of the State Water Resources Control Board, nor does mention of trade names or commercial products constitute any endorsement or recommendation for use. The State Water Resources Control Board is not responsible for the updating or maintenance of any listed external Websites. Please check with the appropriate organization for any changes.