Data Maps and Data Map Services
Areas of Special Biological Significance (ASBS)
- GeoTracker - Regulated groundwater facilities and cleanups.
- GeoTracker (GAMA) (Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment) | Fact Sheet
Financial Assistance Programs
Impaired Water Bodies
- 2010 Integrated Report (Clean Water Act Section 303(d) List 305(b) Report) - Statewide
- Draft 2012 Integrated Report (Clean Water Act Section 303(d) List 305(b) Report - Statewide
My Water Quality Portals - From the Water Quality Monitoring Council
- My Water Quality Portals
Nitrate in Groundwater
Onsite Wastewater Treatment (Septic) Systems
Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Sanitary Sewer Overflows (SSO)
- SSO Incident Map
Map represents SSO reports for individual locations where sewage was discharged from a sanitary sewer system enrolled under the Statewide Sanitary Sewer Order.
- Private Lateral Sewage Discharge Incident Map
Map contains reports for individual locations where sewage was discharged from a Private Lateral Sewage Discharge (PLSD) event voluntarily reported in accordance with the Statewide Sanitary Sewer Order.
- The Electronic Water Rights Information Management System (eWRIMS) and the (eWRIMS) Web Mapping Application
- Water Rights within the Legal Delta (Office of the Delta Watermaster)
Data Map Services
Map services for the spatial data provided by many of the map applications listed above are open and available for public developer use via our GIS server endpoint. Map services are generally provided in ESRI REST, OGC WMS and KML formats. For questions regarding the use of the map services, please contact GIS@waterboards.ca.gov.