ELAP - ELTAC Topics
Method Detection Limits
- Proposed Framework for State Agency Requests to ELAP for New Analytical Methods and Lowered Reporting Limits
Subcommittee on Quality Management System (12/20/18)
- Subcommittee Procedural Process
- Meeting Notice, Agenda, and Meeting Notes – January 28, 2019
- Meeting Notice, Agenda and Meeting Notes – February 11, 2019
- Meeting Notice, Agenda, and Meeting Notes – February 25, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda – March 11, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda - March 26, 2019 and April 1, 2019
- Response to ELTAC Recommendation – April 26, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda - May 6, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda - May 20, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda – June 19, 2019
Vacaville Easterly Wastewater Treatment Plant
6040 Vaca Station Road**
Elmira, CA 95625
**Due to construction – all entries to the WW Plant must come onto Vaca Station Road from Fry Rd – it is not accessible via the route through downtown Elmira. Proceed to Gate 2 and you will be allowed in and directed to the Main Admin building to check in.
Orange County Sanitation District
10844 Ellis Avenue*
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
*All visitors to the Wastewater Recovery Facility will need to check-in at the entry gate and be directed to the Environmental Services Conference Room.
- Proficiency Testing – Members: Boele, Do, Kimbrough, Ghabour, Gossett
- Public Member: Marshall Chaffee – Formerly of Jones Environmental
- Fields of Testing – Members: Brodt, Cho, Eaton, Gossett, Kimbrough
- Former ELTAC Member: Neshvad
- Detection Limits for Reporting – Members: Eaton, Ghabour, Kimbrough
- Data Reporting – Members: Boele, Eaton, Ghabour
- Method Detection Limits – Members: Cho, Do, Ghabour, Kimbrough
- Pyrethroids Method Development – Members: Anderson, Cho, Godfrey, Gossett, Kimbrough
- DDW Perchlorate Workgroup – Members: Eaton, Ghabour, Kimbrough
- Laboratory Accreditation Standard
Field of Testing Lists
- ELTAC Report (6/15/16)
ELAP Requests Comments on Proposed Changes to Structure of Fields of Testing Worksheets (1/10/17)
ELAP is requesting comments regarding proposed changes to the structure of ELAP's Field of Testing (FOT) worksheets.
The Environmental Laboratory Technical Advisory Committee (ELTAC) is recommending a structural change whereby ELAP's FOT worksheets are arranged by analyte (as opposed to the current version where FOT's are arranged by method). View the draft FOT 101: Microbiology of Drinking Water for an example. ELAP is requesting general feedback on the proposed structure, as well as comments on overall ease of use and practicality.
Please submit comments to ELAPCA_Comments@waterboards.ca.gov and indicate "Proposed Changes to FOT Worksheet Structure" in the subject line.