ELAP - ELTAC Topics
Method Detection Limits
- Proposed Framework for State Agency Requests to ELAP for New Analytical Methods and Lowered Reporting Limits
Subcommittee on Quality Management System (12/20/18)
- Subcommittee Procedural Process
- Meeting Notice, Agenda, and Meeting Notes – January 28, 2019
- Meeting Notice, Agenda and Meeting Notes – February 11, 2019
- Meeting Notice, Agenda, and Meeting Notes – February 25, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda – March 11, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda - March 26, 2019 and April 1, 2019
- Response to ELTAC Recommendation – April 26, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda - May 6, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda - May 20, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda - June 19, 2019
- Meeting Notice and Agenda below - August 12, 2019
- Response to ELTAC Recommendation from August 22nd Meeting - September 21, 2019
- 9:00 – 9:15 Welcome and Review of CA QMS feedback from public workshops, accept requests for public comment Ron Coss
- 9:15 – 9:30 Public Comment
- 10:15 – 12:45 Entire Subcommittee
- Agenda Item 1: Final review of CA QMS submission to CA ELAP
- Agenda Item 2: Review draft presentation of CA QMS for next ELTAC meeting
- Agenda Item 3: Review (if any) ELAP, TNI, or ELTAC comments on CA QMS submission to ELAP
- Agenda Item 4: Review of audibility functions incorporated into the CA QMS submission
- 12:45 – 1:00 Review member assignments and due dates, Subcommittee wrap-up - Entire Subcommittee
Subcommittee on Quality Management System
Date: August 12, 2019
Time: 9 AM to 1 PM
Vacaville Easterly Wastewater Treatment Plant
6040 Vaca Station Road**
Elmira, CA 95625
Orange County Sanitation District
10844 Ellis Avenue*
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
* All visitors to the Wastewater Recovery Facility will need to check-in at the entry gate and be directed to the Environmental Services Conference Room.
Expected Attendees: Ron Coss, Mindy Boele, Huy Do, Sushmitha Reddy, Amber Baylor, Bill Ray, Paul Monroy, Josie Tellers, and Stephen Jepsen.
Action may be taken on any item on the agenda. The meeting will be adjourned upon completion of the agenda, which may be at a time earlier or later than posted in this notice.
In accordance with the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act, all meetings of the ELTAC Subcommittee are open to the public. Government Code section 11125.7 provides the opportunity for the public to address each agenda item during discussion or consideration by the ELTAC Subcommittee prior to ELTAC Subcommittee taking any action on said item. Members of the public will be provided appropriate opportunities to comment on any issue before the ELTAC Subcommittee, but the ELTAC Subcommittee Chair may, at his or her discretion, apportion available time among those who wish to speak. Individuals may appear before ELTAC Subcommittee to discuss items not on the agenda; however, ELTAC Subcommittee can neither discuss nor take official action on these items at the time of the same meeting [Government Code sections 11125 and 11125.7(a)].
The meeting locations are accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Ron Coss at (714) 593-7508 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing your request at least five business days before the meeting will help to ensure availability of the requested accommodation.
- Proficiency Testing – Members: Boele, Do, Kimbrough, Ghabour, Gossett
- Public Member: Marshall Chaffee – Formerly of Jones Environmental
- Fields of Testing – Members: Brodt, Cho, Eaton, Gossett, Kimbrough
- Former ELTAC Member: Neshvad
- Detection Limits for Reporting – Members: Eaton, Ghabour, Kimbrough
- Data Reporting – Members: Boele, Eaton, Ghabour
- Method Detection Limits – Members: Cho, Do, Ghabour, Kimbrough
- Pyrethroids Method Development – Members: Anderson, Cho, Godfrey, Gossett, Kimbrough
- DDW Perchlorate Workgroup – Members: Eaton, Ghabour, Kimbrough
- Laboratory Accreditation Standard
Field of Testing Lists
- ELTAC Report (6/15/16)
ELAP Requests Comments on Proposed Changes to Structure of Fields of Testing Worksheets (1/10/17)
ELAP is requesting comments regarding proposed changes to the structure of ELAP's Field of Testing (FOT) worksheets.
The Environmental Laboratory Technical Advisory Committee (ELTAC) is recommending a structural change whereby ELAP's FOT worksheets are arranged by analyte (as opposed to the current version where FOT's are arranged by method). View the draft FOT 101: Microbiology of Drinking Water for an example. ELAP is requesting general feedback on the proposed structure, as well as comments on overall ease of use and practicality.
Please submit comments to ELAPCA_Comments@waterboards.ca.gov and indicate "Proposed Changes to FOT Worksheet Structure" in the subject line.