Drought Information Banner

Drinking Water Assistance for Households

This information is for individuals/households seeking assistance with domestic drinking water. Use the table below to find the technical assistance provider who serves your area and contact them directly.

Consiga ayuda en Español

Organization Counties Served Services Provided Contact Information
Self-Help Enterprises Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Stanislaus, Tulare Bottled water, tank/hauled water, water quality testing, domestic well assessment/repair/replacement Tami McVay
(559) 802-1671
Self-Help Enterprises Emergency Services
Community Water Center Kern, Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Ventura Domestic well testing and bottled water deliveries Brandon Bollinger
Watsonville Office: (831) 500-2162
Sacramento Office: (916) 706-3346
Visalia Office: (559) 733-0219
Community Water Center Sign Up
Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC) Statewide Domestic well repair and replacement, bottled water (schools only) Deborah Almazan
(725) 221-0474
Rural Community Assistance Corporation
Tulare County Tulare Bottled water Contact: Sandra Sabin
Email: ssabin@tularecounty.ca.gov
Phone: (559) 624-7071