Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
Subscribe to our Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists. See the "Water Quality" section.
- PFAS Waterboard Investigation Summary - March 2020 (updated 03/09/20)
- PFOA and PFOS Response Level Update (updated 02/06/20)
- Laboratories Accredited by ELAP (Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program)
2020 PFAS Datathon
2019 PFAS Technical Seminar
December 4-5, 2019
For questions, please send an email to PFAS@waterboards.ca.gov; please put "PFAS Seminar" in the subject line.
- December 16, 2019: Chrome Plating Presentation (Video Recording)
- April 5, 2019: Public presentation: "Overview of In Situ and Ex Situ Technologies in Development for the Treatment of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances"
- Video Recording (Video date: April 5, 2019)
- April 3, 2019: PFAS Monitoring Orders-Public Water System Informational Webinar
- March 6, 2019 PFAS Informational Item