GAMA - Fact Sheets
The State Water Board and USGS have prepared fact sheets to help the public and other agencies understand the activities associated with the GAMA Program.
- Groundwater Quality in the Shallow Aquifers
- Testing Your Private Domestic Well Fact Sheet - June 2016
- GAMA GIS - Data system integrates & geographically displays water quality data - March 2020
- Groundwater Fact Sheet - June 2020
- GAMA Program Fact Sheet - December 2017
- GAMA Deep Aquifer Assessment Fact Sheet by USGS - January 2006
- GAMA Shallow Aquifer Assessment Fact Sheet by USGS - February 2013
Subscribe to our Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA) email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists. See the "Water Quality" section.
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Quality
Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA)
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 341-5577
Fax: (916) 341-5463