GAMA - Resources
The following laws and regulations have been adopted to better protect our groundwater resources.
- AB 599 - Groundwater Quality Monitoring Act
- Proposition 50 - Water Security, Clean Drinking Water, Coastal and Beach Protection Act
- AB 1747 - Bond Law for IRWM
- AB 2222 - Public Accessibility to Information About Groundwater and Communities Reliant on Contaminated Groundwater
- SBX2 1 - Nitrate Pilot Projects in Tulare Lake Basin and Salinas Valley
- SB 1938 - Monitoring Components for Groundwater Management Plans
- SB 4: Oil and Gas: Well Stimulation
- Model Well Standards Ordinance- Adopted in Accordance with Water Code Section 13801 (1989)
Subscribe to our Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA) email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists. See the "Water Quality" section.
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Quality
Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA)
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 341-5577
Fax: (916) 341-5463