Financial Assistance Funding - Grants and Loans - CWSRFThe Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) program offers low cost financing for a wide variety of water quality projects.
The program has significant financial assets, and is capable of financing projects from <$1 million to >$100 million.
- 2020-21 CWSRF Intended Use Plan (IUP) Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- 2020-21 CWSRF and DWSRF Intended Use Plan (IUP) Workshop Video
- Public Notice for CWSRF IUPs - The State Water Board is accepting written comments on the draft IUPs for the CWSRF program and revised SCGF Guidelines.
- Draft CWSRF Intended Use Plan (IUP) for SFY 2020-21 Now Available for Public Review
- Notice of Public Workshop for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund and Drinking Water Revolving Fund Federal Fiscal Year 2020 Intended Use Plan
- Policy for Implementing the Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- California Financing Coordinating Committee (CFCC) Presentation
- November 2018 CWSRF IUP Update
- Check your CWSRF Application Status
- Introduction to CWSRF Financing
- FY 2016-17 WW User Charge Survey
- Webinar on Innovative Uses of the CWSRF is Now Available
- California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank; State Revolving Funds/Pools
- Information on EPA's finance programs - to subscribe go to Quarterly Water Finance E-News.
- Office of Sustainable Water Solutions
- Environmental Section
- Small Community Funding Program
- CWSRF Basics
- An Introduction to CWSRF Financing
- Application Process
- CWSRF Brochure
- Interest Rate History
- CWSRF Contacts
- Guideline for CWSRF Projects:
- American Iron and Steel (AIS) Requirements
- AIS Compliance
- AIS - Contract Language
- Davis-Bacon Act Compliance
- DBE Requirements Flowchart
- U.S. EPA DBE Certification
- Logos, Templates & Guidance
- Paying for Water Infrastructure with the Clean & Drinking Water SRF Training Workshop - Presentation Slides
- U.S. EPA Financing Alternatives Comparison Tool (FACT)
- New!Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds Debt Management Policy
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- CWSRF Policies
- Intended Use Plans
- CWSRF Annual Reports and Audits
- Other Plans & Reports
- California Clean Watersheds Needs Survey 2008
- For more information please visit EPA's Website
- CW/DW Capacity Development Strategy
- Opportunities to Advance Sustainability in California's Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- U.S. EPA Issues Clean Water State Revolving Fund Green Project Reserve Highlights Report
Abundant clean water for human uses and environmental protection to sustain California's future.
To preserve, enhance, and restore the quality of California's water resources and drinking water for the protection of the environment, public health, and all beneficial uses, and to ensure proper water resource allocation and efficient use, for the benefit of present and future generations.