Information in GeoTracker
The State Water Board GeoTracker information system provides online access to environmental data from water quality regulatory programs, including oil and gas monitoring related activities.
Information and data in GeoTracker from oil and gas monitoring programs include:
- Produced Water Ponds
- Underground Injection Control (UIC)
- Well Stimulation Projects - Groundwater Monitoring Plans
- Well Stimulation Projects - Exclusions from groundwater monitoring
- Well Stimulation Projects - Property Owner Water Sampling
To access this information, go to "Advanced Search" under “Tools” at GeoTracker.
- GeoTracker history and detailed technical information can be found on the UST - Electronic Submittal of Information (ESI) page.
- Please contact the GeoTracker help desk at Geotracker@waterboards.ca.gov or (866) 480-1028 for technical questions and support on uploading.
Subscribe to the Oil and Gas Groundwater Monitoring (SB4) email list!
Check your email account for a confirmation email to complete your subscription.