Strategy to Optimize Resource Management of Stormwater (Stormwater Strategy, STORMS)
STORMS' mission is to lead the evolution of Stormwater management in California by advancing the perspective that Stormwater is a valuable resource, supporting policies for collaborative watershed-level Stormwater management and pollution prevention, removing obstacles to funding, developing resources, and integrating regulatory and non-regulatory interests.
- STORMS Seminar Series: Building Blocks for Offsite Stormwater Credit Programs - February 9th, 2023
- Public Workshop for Standardizing Cost Reporting in Municipal Stormwater Permits Project (4/25/22)
- Public Notice for CEQA Scoping Meeting on February 17, 2022 for Site-Specific Water Quality Objectives for Copper and Zinc (02/07/2022)
- Revised Notice | Notice
- Aviso Modificado | Aviso
- CEQA Scoping Presentation (02/17/2022)
- EPA EFAB Report: Evaluating Stormwater Infrastructure Funding and Financing
- California Drywell Guidance Research and Recommendations
Email Subscription List
Subscribe to our Stormwater Strategy email list to receive notifications and the latest updates.
Check your email account for a confirmation email to complete your subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists. See the "Water Quality" section.
Stormwater Planning Unit
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Stormwater Planning Unit Chief
Stormwater Planning Unit Staff