SWAMP - Other Websites of Interest
- Balancing Recreational Boating, Invasive Species Prevention, and Water Quality Protection
- Preventing Aquatic Invasive Species Transport by Boats Traveling the Coasts of California and Baja California
- Biosecurity (New Zealand)
- The Ecological and Socio-Economic Impacts of Invasive Alien Species on Inland Water Ecosystems
- Harmful Non-Indigenous Species in the United States
- Harmful Non-Native Species: Issues for Congress
CRS Issue Brief for Congress. The National Council for Science and the Environment.
- Invasive Plants, Changing the Landscape of America: Fact Book
Washington, DC: Federal Interagency Committee for the Management of Noxious and Exotic Weeds (FICMNEW), 1998.
- Summary of a Survey of the Literature on the Economic Impact of Aquatic Weeds
- California Invasive Plant Council (Cal-IPC)
Economic Impacts of Invasive Plants in California
- Center for Invasive Plant Management
We provide these links for information only. We do not control these sites nor accept any responsibility for the content or links contained on these sites.