SWAMP - Widescale Prevention Measures
- Aquatic Nuisance Species in Arizona
Non-Indigenous Species Site is a project of the University of Arizona, Arizona Game and Fish, Arizona Department of Agriculture, Salt River Project, and the Central Arizona Project. This information center contains working documents regarding zebra mussels, exotic aquatic plants and other aquatic nuisance species.
- The 100th Meridian Initiative to Prevent the Westward Spread of Aquatic Nuisance Species
- The Northeast Aquatic Nuisance Species Panel (NEANS)
Protecting the marine and freshwater resources of the Northeast from invasive aquatic nuisance species through commitment and cohesive coordinated action.
- North American Agenda for Action
2003-2005 Conservation of Biodiversity 2.2.5 Closing the Pathways of Aquatic Invasive Species across North America.
- USFS (Forest Service) Pacific Southwest Region Invasive Aquatic Molluscs Program
Covering priority species Zebra mussels and New Zealand mud snails.
- Preventing the Spread of Aquatic Invasive Organisms Common to the Intermountain Region
- Preventing the Introduction and Spread of Aquatic Invasive Species in North America
Workshop Proceedings, 28-30 March 2001
- Vectors of Invasions
- Western Regional Panel on Aquatic Nuisance Species (WRP)
The Western Region has the opportunity to protect its financial and ecological resources from invasive nuisance species. A rapid, coordinated response on the part of affected public and private entities from North Dakota to Guam and Alaska to Texas will ensure that the introduction, spread and impacts of aquatic nuisance species are limited. To facilitate this coordinated response, a provision calling for the formation of the Western Regional Panel on Aquatic Nuisance Species (WRP) was included in the National Invasive Species Act of 1996 (P.L. 101-636) which amended the 1990 Act.
- Whirling Disease Initiative
Disclaimer: We provide these links for information only. We do not control these sites nor accept any responsibility for the content or links contained on these sites.