Public Input on Processing and Fees for Temporary Permits for Groundwater Recharge
April 26, 2016 State Board Staff Public Workshop
- Notice of State Water Board Staff-led Public Workshop and Solicitation of Comments Regarding Fees and Processing for Temporary Permits for Groundwater Recharge and Storage.
- On Tuesday, April 26, 2016, at 1:00 pm, the State Water Board, Division of Water Rights will be holding a staff-led public workshop on temporary permits for groundwater storage/recharge. State Water Board staff are seeking input on 1) appropriate fee structures for temporary water rights permits to allow underground storage, and 2) the State Water Board’s process for permitting these projects. The deadline for submitting written comments is Friday, April 29, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
- Sarah Sugar is the staff contact for any questions or for comment submittal. Ms. Sugar may be contacted at (916)341-5426 or email@example.com
- AquAlliance / Attachment 1 / Attachment 2
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- City of San Diego
- Geosyntec Consultants
- The Gualco Group
- Northern California Water Association
- North County Watch
- Sierra Club California
- Steinbeck Vineyards and Winery
- Sustainable Conservation
- Staff Presentation
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District Presentation
June 3, 2016 Water Rights Fee Stakeholder Meeting
- Preliminary Staff Ideas for a Modified Fee Structure for FY 16/17
Please submit any comments on these preliminary fee ideas by July 1, 2016, to allow consideration at the next Water Rights Fee Stakeholder Meeting (date to be determined).
Comments can be submitted to Sarah Sugar at firstname.lastname@example.org