Hearings Program: Administrative Civil Liability for Failure to File an Annual Water Use Report for 2015 - Jasbir S. Gill
Administrative Civil Liability Complaint against Jasbir S. Gill, M.D. for Failure to File 2015 Annual Use Report under License 10669 (Application A021294), Diversion of Water From Dry Creek in Sacramento County
- March 22, 2017 - Notice of Cancellation of Public Hearing
- February 22, 2017 - Notice of Postponement of Public Hearing
- February 16, 2017 - Email Communication: Hearing Team notifies parties Hearing Officer Moore has granted the request to postpone the hearing and the upcoming deadline
- February 15, 2017 - Prosecution Team request for postponement of hearing
- February 15, 2017 - Email Communication: Hearing Team acknowledgement of receipt request for confirmation of request for postponement hearing.
- February 15, 2017 - Dr. Gill's email providing copy of signed "Acceptance of Conditional Settlement Offer and Waiver of Right To Hearing and Reconsideration"
- February 13, 2017 - Email Communication: Hearing Team request for clarification regarding Gill's request for cancellation of the Public Hearing
- February 13, 2017 - Notices of Intent to Appear submitted by
- January 27, 2017 - Notice of Public Hearing
- December 20, 2016 - Request for Hearing
- November 28, 2016 - Administrative Civil Liability Complaint