DAVID BURTON (DBA SPEEDY CREEK RANCH) - ADMINISTRATIVE CIVIL LIABILITY (ACL) HEARING
The State Water Board will hold a hearing to receive evidence to determine whether to impose Administrative Civil Liability (ACL) against David Burton (dba Speedy Creek Ranch) - for failure to file a Statement of Water Diversion and Use - Unnamed Stream tributary to Bidwell Creek in Sonoma County.
- June 11, 2013 - Notice of Cancellation of Public Hearing - The State Water Board cancelled the public hearing to determine whether to adopt an Order imposing an ACL for failure to file a Statement upon David Burton, in accordance with the revised Order of Proceedings.
- June 05, 2013 - Request for cancellation of hearing submitted via email by David Burton
- May 30, 2013 - State Water Board's Letter Concerning Submission of Defective Notice of Intent to Appear
- May 29, 2013 - Notice of Cancellation and Revised Order of Proceedings for Public Hearing
- May 22, 2013 - Notice of Intent to Appear submitted by David Burton (via email on May 23, 2013 in response to the State Water Board's May 23, 2013 letter below)
- May 23, 2013 - State Water Board's Letter Concerning Failure to Submit Notice of Intent to Appear at Public Hearing
- May 2, 2013 - Notice of Public Hearings and Meeting of the State Water Resources Control Board
- July 25, 2012 - Request for Hearing to be Scheduled submitted by Yvonne M. West, Senior Staff Counsel for State Water Board's Office of Enforcement
- May 3, 2012 - Request for Hearing submitted by David Burton
- April 11, 2012 - Administrative Civil Liability Complaint (ACL)