Ventura River, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties
Ventura River Information
- February-March 2022
- Tables for Draft Data Visualization Tool for the Draft Groundwater-Surface Water Model for the Ventura River Watershed
- Overview of Draft Ventura River Watershed Groundwater-Surface Water Model Webinar (video)
- Draft Groundwater-Surface Water Model Technical Training:
- Notice of Webinar and Training on Draft Groundwater-Surface Water Model For Ventura River Watershed
- Ongoing: Notice Soliciting Comments on Draft Groundwater-Surface Water Model and Model Documentation Report
- December 2021
- October 2021 – Ventura River Watershed GW-SW Model: Scenarios Methodology Webinar (Video)
- August 2021 - Preliminary Draft Groundwater-Surface Water Model of the Ventura River Watershed
- May-June 2021 - Ventura River Watershed Modeling Webinar Series
- Webinar 1 (video): Groundwater-Surface Water and Nitrogen Transport Models: Overview, Status, and Updates to Geologic Analysis
- Webinar 2 (video): Groundwater-Surface Water Model: Water Supply and Demand
- Webinar 3 (video): Groundwater-Surface Water Model: Preliminary Draft Calibration, Next Steps, and How to Stay Involved
- Notice of Public Comment Period for Ventura River Watershed Modeling Webinar Series
- October 2020 - Draft Sensitivity Analysis Approach Memo for the Development of the Groundwater-Surface Water Model of the Ventura River Watershed
- July 2020 - Draft Data Compilation Report for the Development of Groundwater-Surface Water and Nitrogen Transport Models of the Ventura River Watershed
- March 2020 - Geologic Analysis, Ventura River Watershed
- December 2019 - Final Study Plan for the Development of Groundwater-Surface Water and Nutrient Transport Models of the Ventura River Watershed
New! Monday, June 5, 2023 – The State Water Board thanks those who participated in public outreach on the Draft Ventura River Watershed Groundwater-Surface Model and/or provided comments. The project team is preparing to submit a revised version of the Draft VRW GW-SW Model and Report to the Water Board’s external peer review process. The project team is also developing scenarios that will be evaluated with the VRW GW-SW Model. Additionally, the project team is developing the Nitrogen Transport Model for the Ventura River Watershed, and Model Report, which are scheduled for release in 2023.
To receive emails regarding the Water Boards’ model development and related California Water Action Plan efforts, please subscribe to the “California Water Action Plan/Statewide Instream Flows”
Check your email account for a confirmation email to complete your subscription.
See our Subscription page for additional email lists.