Ventura River, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties
Ventura River Information
- Final Study Plan for the Development of Groundwater-Surface Water and Nutrient Transport Models of the Ventura River Watershed
- Geologic Analysis, Ventura River Watershed
- Draft Data Compilation Report for the Development of Groundwater-Surface Water and Nitrogen Transport Models of the Ventura River Watershed
- Draft Sensitivity Analysis Approach Memo for the Development of the Groundwater-Surface Water Model of the Ventura River Watershed
Each webinar will be hosted using Zoom online meeting software and will include technical presentations and time for questions and discussion. Please see this Notice for additional information, including how to submit comments.
- Webinar 1: Wednesday May 5, 2021, 9am-12pm
- GW-SW and Nitrogen Transport models: Overview and Status
- Updates to Geologic Analysis
- Webinar 2: Wednesday May 19, 2021, 9am-12pm
- GW-SW Model: Water Demand and Distribution
- Webinar 3: Wednesday June 9, 2021, 9am-12pm
- GW-SW Model: Calibration and Validation
- Next Steps and How to Stay Involved
RSVP and Zoom Webinar Access Information
To participate, you must RSVP using the links above. Each meeting has a unique RSVP link. If you would like to join multiple webinars, you must RSVP for each. After you RSVP, you should receive an email with participation instructions.
To receive emails regarding the Water Boards’ model development and related California Water Action Plan efforts, please subscribe to the “California Water Action Plan/Statewide Instream Flows”
Check your email account for a confirmation email to complete your subscription.
See our Subscription page for additional email lists.