Mono Lake Basin
In Decision 1631, the State Water Board modified Licenses 10191 and 10192 for the purpose of establishing instream flow requirements below Los Angeles Department of Water and Power’s points of diversion on four affected streams, which are tributaries to Mono Lake. The decision also established conditions to protect public trust resources at Mono Lake. Subsequent Orders WR 98-05 and WR 98-07 amended Decision 1631. Pursuant to the State Water Board determinations, the Licensee is required to undertake restoration and monitoring activities to be in compliance with the terms and conditions of its licenses.
- Decision 1631 | Order 98-05 | Order 98-07
- Order 2011-0011-DWR - May 4, 2011
- Order WR 2010-0031-DWR - January 4, 2011
- Orders 98-05 and 98-07 Termination Criteria
- Chris Hunter’s Letter regarding recommended changes to State Water Resources Control Board Order Nos. 98-05 and 98-0 Fisheries Termination Criteria - May 18, 2007
- Chris Hunter’s Letter regarding recommended changes to State Water Resources Control Board Order Nos. 98-05 and 98-0 Fisheries Termination Criteria - March 11, 2007
- McBain and Trush Letter regarding Status and Recommended Revisions to the Riparian Vegetation and Geomorphic Termination Criteria - December 21, 2006
- Instream Flow Study - Cover Letter - August 6, 2009
- Instream Flow Study - August 2009
- Temperature Report - Effects of Flow, Reservoir Storage and Water Temperatures on Trout in Lower Rush and Lee Vining Creeks, Mono County, California - May 2009
- Calibration of a Water Temperature Model for Predicting Summer Water Temperatures in Rush Creek below Grant Lake Reservoir - November 2009
- SNTEMP Model Review - Cover letter - October 21, 2009
- Radio-Telemetry Study - Movement of Brown Trout in Rush Creek - July 2009
- Effects of Flow, Reservoir Storage, and Water Temperatures on Trout in Lower Rush and Lee Vining Creeks, Mono County, California - Addendum - September 1, 2009
- Pool and Habitat Studies on Rush and Lee Vining Creeks - July 31, 2009
- Synthesis of Instream Flow Recommendations (Final Report)
- Compliance Status Reports - Final 2013 SORC
- Compliance Recommendation letter from Waterfowl Program Director - December 1, 2011 »» Attachments
- Mono Basin Settlement Agreement - signed
Questions or Comments?
- Please email Gregory Brown, Environmental Scientist, Division of Water Rights, or phone 916 323-1847
To receive updates on this topic by email, please subscribe online to our email list, "Mono Lake Restoration Information"