Dredge/ Fill and Clean Water Act Section 401 Water Quality Certification Program
Pending Water Quality Certification Applications
Applications for the following projects are currently being reviewed for consideration for Water Quality Certification under Section 401 of the Clean Water Act or for issuance of waste discharge requirements.
If you wish to be informed of the status and/or final certification action on any of these projects and/or for further information, please contact Santa Ana Water Board staff at email@example.com
Notices for pending applications are posted on a regular basis below:
- 302021-06 Mabury Tentative Tract Map No.18163 Project (Received 05-27-2021)
- 332021-11 Oak Valley Town Center Commercial/Industrial Development Project (Received 06-03-2021)
- 302021-05 Modjeska Canyon Road Embankment Repair and Restoration Project (Received 05-17-2021)
- 332021-09 State Route 71/State Route 91 Interchange Improvement Project (Received 05-12-2021)
- 362021-04 Lytle Creek Diversion and Intake Facility Project Project (Received 05-18-2021)
- 332021-08 All American Asphalt Corona Quarry (General WDR) (Received 04-21-2021)
- 332021-07 Summerwind Ranch Residential Development Project Phase 2 (Received 04-27-2021)
- 332021-06 Stephens 104 Residential Development Project (Received 04-13-2021)
- 302021-03 Williams Canyon Pipeline Protection Project (Received 03-04-2021)
- 332020-45 08-1K520 Valentine’s Day Storm Emergency Project (Received 03-22-2021)
- 332021-05 Moothart (TM 32408) Residential Development Project (Received 03-24-2021)
- 332021-04 Rancho Diamante TTM 35392 Project (Received 03-05-2021)
- 362021-02 Vincent Well Foundation Stabilization Project (Received 02-23-2021)
- 302020-16 Westchester Seagate Seawall Repair (Received 05-04-2020)
- 332021-03 Gilman Springs Mine Project (Received 02-16-2021)
- 362021-01 Pine Avenue Extension Project (Received 01-25-2021)
- 302020-17 State Route 91 (SR-91) Improvements Project Between SR-57 and SR-55 (EA 12-0K9821) (Received 11-19-2020)
- 332021-01 Legado Specific Plan Project (Received 01-13-2021)
- 302021-01 San Diego Creek Reach 1 Rotational Maintenance Pilot Project (Received 01-04-2021)
- 302020-15 Baker Pipeline Repair and Replacement in Reach 1U through Santiago Creek Project (Received 01-22-2021)
- 332020-44 Tentative Tract Maps 28786, 28791, 28792, 28793, 28794 Project (Received 12-22-2020)
- 332020-43 Tentative Tract Map No. 37732 Project (Received 12-28-2020)
Completed Water Quality Certification Applications
Applications for the following projects have been reviewed, deemed complete, and are near issuance of Water Quality Certification under Section 401 of the Clean Water Act or of waste discharge requirements.
We encourage public input during the certification process and allow a minimum of 21-days for comment prior to issuance of a Certification and 30-days prior to issuance of waste discharge requirements. Comments on any of these projects may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place in the Subject line the word "COMMENTS" and both the project number and name.
Documents are in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf) format. Get the free reader below.