State Water Board Office of Enforcement
OOE prepares and/or coordinates reports on the effectiveness of Water Board enforcement activities. The Water Boards' Water Quality Enforcement Policy articulates enforcement expectations and priorities for the State and the nine Regional Water Boards. OE is responsible for updating the Water Quality Enforcement Policy and evaluating performance metrics for enforcement effectiveness
- Annual Performance Reports
- 13385 Reports
- Annual SEP Report
- Citizen Suits
- Mandatory Minimum Penalty
- U.S. EPA Framework Report
- Deconstructing Enforcement
- 13399 Reports
- Since 2011, the Annual Enforcement Report has been combined with the Annual Performance Report.
Previous Annual Enforcement Reports can be found on the Annual Enforcement Reports Page.