Water Rights Forms

Quick Links

Change of Name/Address or Ownership Forms

Application or Temporary Permit Forms

Water Right Application Online Form Now Available!

The Division of Water Rights has created an online form to replace the paper form for the Appropriative Water Right Application. The online Appropriative Water Right Application form was first made available for use on September 15, 2020. Starting January 8, 2021, the paper form for the Appropriative Water Right Application will no longer be available on the website. Paper applications will be accepted until March 1, 2021 for any applicants who have already started filling out the form and cannot easily migrate to an online application.

  • Appropriative Water Right Application Form
    To access the online form, navigate to the Water Rights Online Form. After creating an account and logging in, click the "Create New Survey" button. Then you can click the “Appropriative Water Rights” form and begin to fill out your application. You can save progress on your form and return to complete later. For questions, please visit the WROF FAQs page.

Hearing Program Forms

Registration Forms

Statement of Water Diversion and Use Form

Petition Forms

Groundwater Extraction and Diversion